The Eurogol 1500 Shooter is not a replacement for traditional coaching methods that have been used up until now, but as a complementary and complementary tool for football education. The Eurogol provides the ability to improve gatekeeper training through shots that are hardly created by players. In fact, the Eurolog can shoot very precision balls at speeds of up to 40 km / h.
Due to the technical specifications of this device, the Eurogel can produce symmetrical flower blows and throws left and right free-throws in any position and distance from the free kick.
This advanced device is especially suited for training kick-offs and goalkeepers and young players. By repeating infinitely straight and transverse blows, this device can enhance technical skills both in protecting the goal and in the impact of the ball.
In addition, the Eurolog facilitates the work of coaches because of its physical pressure during training. By limiting the risk of muscle damage or inflammation of the ankles, knees, and thighs, it helps to provide amateur or professional training.
The best Italian soccer clubs use the Yorgler car to train goalkeepers on far-to-long shots. In fact, this machine helps goalkeeper trainers to train more effectively because they provide the possibility of accurate and powerful shots, as well as any pivotal effects.
- The Champions' Cup
Suitable for training gatekeepers, forward and defensive players
-Shows the maximum shot accuracy
-Should have all the effects of professional players shots
- Real speed up to 140 km / h
1. Setting up a three-axis path (reserved patent for Globus)
2. No damage to balls (reserved for Globus)
3. Usable with power and battery (up to 5 hours)
4. Powerful shots and thrust shots by rotating in or out
5. Digital display
6. It has 5 memories to store a shot type
7. Exclusive axial effects due to three-axis settings
8. Ball speed control system from 10 to 140 km / h
9. Maximum throw distance: 100 meters
10. Very high precision and independent speed settings of both wheels
11. Adjustable with balls of different sizes
12. Convenient movement of the machine on the playing field
13. The ball guides guarantee repeats of a particular impact